Energy co. lawyer lists 4BD in The Woodlands
Trecia Canty has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 117 Grogans Point Road in The Woodlands for $719,000.
Canty acquired the property in August 2004. The 4,360-square-foot home was built in the Village of Grogan's Mill in 1994. Cheryle Sanderson of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene is the listing agent.
Canty has served as an associate general counsel at Southwestern Energy, an independent energy company primarily focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration. She previously was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,488 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG