Logistics co. sales manager lists 3BD in The Woodlands
Michael Glaw and Dena Glaw have listed for sale a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 37 Brushwood Court in The Woodlands for $219,000.
The Glaws acquired the property in April 2000. The 1,799-square-foot home was built in Village of Grogan's Mill in 1980. Michael Canada of Texas Land Network is the listing agent.
Michael Glaw is a vertical sales manager at Panalpina Inc., a provider of forwarding and logistics services.
He holds a B.B.A. in management from the University of Houston and an M.B.A. in business from the University of Phoenix.
Dena Glaw is a co-owner of Upscale Resale, a consignment secondhand shop.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,488 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG