Manufacturing co. VP lists 2BD in The Woodlands
Boris Nitzsche has listed for sale a two-bedroom, two-bath home at 78 Camber Pine Place in The Woodlands for $265,000.
Nitzsche acquired the property in September 2002. The 2,038-square-foot home was built in 1999 in the Village of Alden Bridge. Kim Angle of Keller Williams Realty-The Woodlands is the listing agent.
Nitzsche has served as vice president of Klaus Union Inc., a Houston-based manufacturer of sealless magnet drive pumps and valves.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,488 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG