Corporate lawyer lists 4BD in The Woodlands
Brian T. Crum and Julie A. Crum have listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 71 Nocturne Woods Place in The Woodlands for $775,000.
The Crums acquired the property in November 2005, the same year the 4,469-square-foot home was built in the Village of Sterling Ridge. Torrance Hearn of Re/Max The Woodlands and Spring is the listing agent.
Brian Crum, a corporate lawyer, has served as associate general counsel at Lexicon Pharmaceuticals in The Woodlands.
He earned his B.B.A. and his J.D. at the University of Texas.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,488 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG