Financial planner selling 4BD in The Woodlands
Darin Freshour has listed for sale a four-bedroom, two-bath home at 118 W. Hobbit Glen Drive in The Woodlands for $275,000.
Freshour acquired the property in June 2006. The 2,944-square-foot home was built in 2000 in the Village of Alden Bridge. Brian Richardson of Keller Williams Realty is the agent for the listing.
Freshour, a certified financial planner, works at LPL Financial LLC in Houston. He previously worked at Banc of America Investment Services Inc. and Comerica Securities. He has also served as vice president at Sterling Bancshares Inc., a bank holding company.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,542 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG