Autism spectrum disorders specialist lists Conroe 6BD
Dr. Domonique Y. Randall and Mark C. Randall have listed for sale a six-bedroom, five-bath home at 11077 Darby Loop in Conroe for $875,000.
The 4,500-square-foot house was built in 2009. Michael Gonzalez of Re/Max Northwest is the listing agent.
Dr. Domonique Randall is the founder and CEO of The Shape of Behavior, an applied behavior analysis and health and behavioral intervention clinic for infants, children, teens and adults with autism spectrum disorders and other development disabilities. She is also the president of the Texas Association for Behavior Analysis OBM special interest group. She previously served as adjunct faculty in behavior analysis at the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
She received a master's degree in behavior analysis from the University of North Texas and a Ph.D. in educational psychology.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,295 home sales in Conroe during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG