Theatre director lists Spring 3BD condo
Carlen James Gilseth has listed for sale a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 102 N. Magnolia Pond Place in Spring for $174,900.
Gilseth acquired the property in April 2002. Unit 102B is 1,606 square feet in size and is part of the Magnolia Pond condo development, which was built in 1995. Patrick Ireland of Re/Max The Woodlands and Spring is the listing agent.
Gilseth is the theatre director at The Woodlands High School. He previously taught acting at UT and at Box Office Management at the University of Arizona. He also taught acting at the Technical Theatre at Montgomery College. He has served on the Texas Thespians State Adult Advisory Board and the Texas Educational Theatre Association board.
He holds an M.F.A in directing from the University of Texas.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 3,805 home sales in Spring during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG