HCM consultant lists 4BD in The Woodlands
Clint D. Corley has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 11 Lanesend Place in The Woodlands for $365,000.
Corley acquired the property in June 2006. The 3,085-square-foot home in Village of Indian Springs was built in 2001. Jo Anne Johnson of Signature Living Properties is the listing agent.
Corley is an HCM consultant in Houston. He previously served as an HCM solution architect at HCL Axon, an application program manager at EDS and a senior manager at Accenture.
He attended Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 740 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG