Litigation services V.P. lists Woodlands 5BD
Garvin W. Boyd and Loretta S. Boyd have listed for sale a five-bed, 3.5-bath home at 22 Woodmere Place in The Woodlands for $374,900.
Angela Heidecker of Realty Executives is the listing agent.
The property was previously acquired in Jan. 2006. The 3,506-square-foot house, which was built in 1991, is in Village of Cochran's Crossing. It is located in Village of Cochrans Crossing subdivision.
Mr. Boyd is the vice president of sales at Trial Solutions, a litigation technology services provider firm. Beforehand, he was the VP of sales and marketing at Alliance Strategic Business Services, L.P., a management company. He also worked as VP of sales at RLS Legal Solutions. Before RLS, he was a sales agent at Scarab Consulting, a litigation consulting company. Additionally, he was the general manager of sales at IKON Legal Document Services.
He received a B.S. in administration and marketing from Southern Nazarene University(1983).
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,304 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG