Energy corporation manager selling 4BD in The Woodlands
Nelson Cordoba and Maria Patricia Cordoba have listed for sale a four-bed, 4.2-bath home at 18 Sutton Mill Place in The Woodlands for $785,000.
The 4,430-square-foot house, which was built in 2003 in the Village of Sterling Ridge, is valued at $712,930. The Cordobas acquired the property in April 2007. Ray Larson of RE/MAX is the listing agent.
Mr. Cordoba is a project manager at El Paso Corporation, a gas and energy corporation.
He attended Michigan Technological University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,066 home sales in The Woodlands during the past 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG