Sheriff's Office charges woman with hindering apprehension of felon
The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office has charged Angeline Christine McInnis with hindering the apprehension of a known felon in the Mother's Day slaying of Raymundo Zarate on May 13, according to a report released on July 18.
The report staes that McInnis turned herself into authorities on June 20 at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Deputies with the Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit are asking for the public's help in locating Daniel Frank Longoria Jr., who is wanted for murder in the case.
Individuals with information should call Detective Paul Hahs at 936-760-5876 or contact Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-392-7867.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG