Interfaith Community Clinic provides free dental services
The Interfaith Community Clinic provided free dental services to 19 adults June 30, Adult Dental Day.
Drs. West Ficken and Daniel Krenz and assistants volunteered their time to provide the care.
"Spending their Saturday providing dental care to adults pro bono is incredible," said Interfaith President and CEO Dr. Ann Snyder in a press release. "Not only are they helping others, but they are alleviating pain and restoring good dental health. Each adult received a dental exam as well as tooth extraction to relieve the pain of unhealthy teeth."
Follow-up appointments were scheduled to provide additional dental care such as cleanings and fillings.
For more information, visit www.interfaithcommunityclinic.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG