Parents get night out alone
Hope Pointe Anglican Church will offer a parents' night out event from 6:30-11 p.m. Aug. 8 and again from 6:30-9 p.m. Oct. 8.
Children age 10 and younger can come to the church, located at 3333 S. Panther Creek Drive, to watch a movie while parents go out.
A love offering of $2 per child to $5 per family can be made to offset the cost of refreshments and movies.
The event is sponsored by the Sunday Night Couples group.
- Super Mom seminar to be held at George and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Library
- Texas Music Festival Orchestra coming to The Woodlands on June 14
- St. Luke's The Woodlands recognized for cardiac services
- Collection of old flags scheduled for July 4
- Houston Symphony coming to The Woodlands on June 15
Local Advertising by PaperG