The Woodlands Township earns 2 Communicator awards
The Woodlands Township recently received Communicator Awards of Distinction for its parks and recreation Action Guide and township website.
The Action Guide won in the print and design marketing and promotion category, and the township website won for government websites.
“We are so proud that The Woodlands Township website and the Action Guide have been recognized,” said Bruce Tough, chairman of The Woodlands Township, in a press release. “The Woodlands Township staff working on these projects are outstanding communications professionals and our residents benefit from their work every day.”
The annual awards are judged and recognized by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, which includes media executives from Conde Nast, Disney, HBO and other firms and organizations.
More than 6,000 entries were submitted for this year's competition.
For more about the Communicator awards, visit www.communicatorawards.com.
For more information on The Woodlands Township government, call 281-210-3800 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG