Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constables blotter, June 25
The Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constables reported the following incidents between the early hours of June 3 and June 25:
DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED
June 9, 2:45 a.m.: Police arrested Ricardo R. Irias, 27, on a charge of driving while intoxicated in the 1900 block of Rayford Road.
June 16, 2:04 a.m.: Police arrested John N. Raiden, 33, on a charge of driving while intoxicated at the intersection of Westover Park and Ashton Village.
June 16, 1:20 p.m.: Police arrested Kristine A. Glaze, 29, after they allegedly found her passed out behind the wheel of a vehicle that crashed into a yard of a residence in the 3100 block of Crescent Oaks Park. She reportedly had a 3-year-old in the car with her.
June 20, 1:46 a.m.: Police arrested Jesus A. Diaz, 19, on a marijuana possession charge in the 31000 block of Bradford Village Drive.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG