Two staffing firms combine resources
Star Staffers and CGL Recruiting will team up to strengthen both companies as premier human resource organizations in the Houston area.
CGL Recruiting specializes in direct-hire recruiting for client companies in energy, information technology and other business sectors. Star Staffers specializes in emergency staffing, administrative, clerical, accounting and light industrial short- and long-term temp assignments.
“We are thrilled to be teamed with an organization as experienced and professional as CGL Recruiting,” said Star Staffers’ owner and President Scott Hiller. “The combination of our services will further enhance our product offerings to current and future customers.”
To learn more about these companies, visit www.cglrecruiting.com and www.starstaffers.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG