United Methodist Church plans trip to Mission San Antonio
The Woodlands United Methodist Church is sponsoring a weeklong mission trip to San Antonio July 15-20 for its junior high students.
The trip is open to students entering grades seven and eight. The cost is $225 per student.
Students will spend the week working on homes in the city in conjunction with BluePrint Ministry.
A mandatory parent and student meeting will take place Sunday, July 1 after the Crowded House worship service.
The group will leave at 2 p.m. July 15 from the student center at The Woodlands UMC, located at 2200 Lake Woodlands Drive in The Woodlands.
For more information about the trip, call 281-297-5900 or email email@example.com. For more about BluePrint Ministry, go to www.blueprintministry.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG