Economic Development Partnership holds quarterly luncheon
The Woodlands Economic Development Partnership held its quarterly partner luncheon May 31 at the Woodlands Resort and Conference Center.
The luncheon featured presentations about law-enforcement efforts in Montgomery County, Texas and the United States.
Guest speakers included Sheriff Tommy Gage of Montgomery County, Lt. Kevin Pullen of the Texas Rangers, Capt. Terry Truett of the Texas Department of Public Safety and FBI special agent Bryan Finnegan.
The panel discussed how their respective agencies communicate with each other to keep the county safe.
"To hear how our local, state and federal agencies work together collectively is even more reassuring as a business leader and resident," said Gil Staley, CEO of the EDP, according to a press release.
The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center is at 2301 N. Millbend Drive.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG