Hallaron welcomes new account manager, intern
Public relations and marketing firm Hallaron Media announced the addition of two new staff members, account manager Staci Talamonti and summer intern Kristin Kulpinski.
Talamonti is a 2011 graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas and has previously worked in the communications department of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas. As account manager, Talamonti will oversee clients' public relations and advertising needs.
Kulpinski is a Baylor University student majoring in journalism with a concentration on public relations. Before coming to Halloron, she interned for the Public Relations Branding Social Media LTE Media Group. Kulpinkski plans to move to New York City this fall for another internship before graduating from Baylor in December 2013 and pursuing a career in public relations.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG