Practitioner creates patient-focused care
John C. Rogers has transformed his family practice in The Woodlands into "My Own MD," a membership medical practice that aims to offer more personalized, patient-focused care, according to a press release.
Rogers his transitioned his 20-year practice, located at 1111 Medical Plaza Drive, Suite 230, into a concierge-style practice, the first such practice in The Woodlands, according to the release. The practice offers patients such benefits as access to their doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and same-day appointments.
"In today’s healthcare environment, this transition has allowed me to remain committed to building my practice upon a foundation of values that deal with the emotional concerns and medical needs of each and every patient," Dr. Rogers said in the release. "Concierge-style facilitates the ability to return my focus to the heart of the practice — the patient."
For more information, call 281-292-0644, email email@example.com or visit www.drjohnrogers.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG