Northwest Diagnostic Clinic welcomes new doctor
A new doctor is now on staff at the Northwest Diagnostic Clinic at the medical center location.
Dr. Adriana Wechsler, formerly of Diabetes America, joined Northwest Diagnostic Clinic recently.
According to a press release, Wechsler has practiced medicine since 1994. She has her doctor of medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and is board certified in internal medicine. She is also a member of the American College of Physicians, Society of General Internal Medicine and American Diabetes Association.
"I am excited to join Northwest Diagnostic Clinic and am looking forward to seeing new patients," Wechsler said in the press release. "Northwest Diagnostic Clinic provides the highest quality of care for their patients, and I am happy to be a part of such an incredible group of physicians."
For more information about Northwest Diagnostic Clinic and its services, call 281-440-5300 or visit nwdc.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG