Lone Star College seminar to focus on Brazil energy legalities
“From the U.S. to Brazil: Contrasts in Offshore Energy Legal Frameworks,” a networking and professional advancement workshop, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 at Lone Star Corporate College, 5000 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands.
The event is for individuals hoping to learn more about the energy industry. It will also focus on how recently made changes in the legal system impact oil and gas companies in Brazil. Claudio A. Pinho, a professor at Instituto Belo Horizonte de Ensino Superior in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, will lead the discussion.
Tickets for the program are $25 per person, with lunch included. Registration must be completed at www.lonestar.edu/professional-seminars or by contacting Michael Burns at 281-290-2925.
For more information about LSC, visit www.lonestar.edu.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG