She likes to leave 'em laughing
Don't mistake Rattner for some feeble grandma, she's got a switchblade sharp witty personality and has begun to share her sense of humor through stand-up comedy. Aside from writing a some jokes in college and telling jokes at a few women's groups, Rattner said her duties of being a mother and her career in the gift industry ultimately kept her from pursuing her passion while she was younger. While much of what Rattner talks about is from the perspective of empty-nesters, she balances subject with charismatic stories that help generate a universal appeal. From her dreams of George Clooney to her keen observations of health food store, which she says, "has some the sickest looking people shopping there," Rattner doesn't hold back. Shortly after her stand-up show was over and people began to leave, a uniformed EMS walked up to the bookstore looking to do some shopping.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG