Woodlands YMCAs mark Sept. 11 with 'honored heroes' event
In honor of the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the South Montgomery County YMCA is opening its doors to the community’s honored heroes and their families.
These honored heroes include local firemen, law enforcement, members of the armed services and veterans. They sare invited to enjoy all the amenities of the three centers from Friday, Sept. 9, through Sunday, Sept. 11.
The facilities house pools, wellness centers, climbing centers, child watch, saunas and whirlpools, as well as 200-plus fitness classes. People can also spend the day outdoors at the Family Adventure Day on Saturday, Sept. 10, which begins at 9:30 a.m. and continues to 3 p.m. at the Creekside YMCA Outdoor Adventure Center
The South Montgomery County YMCAs are located at 6145 Shadowbend, 8100 Ashlane Way and 6464 Creekside Forest Drive in The Woodlands.
For more information, call 281-367-9622 or click here.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG